Recevez les signaux d'alarme par Textos! Envisalink 4
Recevez les alertes par Textos!
IP INTERFACE MODULE EVL-4CG
The Envisalink EVL-4 Internet module enables Internet self monitoring, control and email or SMS alerts for compatible DSC Powerseries and Honeywell Vista alarm systems. Remote access is possible using a PC web browser or smart phone. You can check system status and control the system using your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone or Android device as long as your device has Internet access. You can also use the EyezOn app to access information quickly and conveniently through either Androidor Apple devices.
No set-up fees
No monthly fees
No network configuration required
Supports full UL/ULC monitoring (fees apply)
The Envisalink is a perfect addition whether the alarm is professionally monitored or not as it does not interfere with the monitoring of the panel and allows the alarm owner to monitor and control the system from anywhere in the world through an Internet connected device.
The free Envisalerts service includes:
- Remote arm, Disarm, Zone Bypass
- Event Logging
- Alerts by Email or SMS
- Network Supervision
- Mobile portal that works with iPhone, Android and Blackberry
Connections are secure - users must enter their PIN code to disarm the system and communications are encrypted. Access and email/SMS alerts are sent via the free Eyez-On cloud portal.
With the new EyezOn App, users can receive realtime “push” notifications, SMS messages or email alerts just like on the cloud portal but with the clean and convenient UX design meant for use on smaller devices. Set up is simple, just hook up the module and install the app. Best of all, its free!The EyezOn App lets you:
- View recent events such as who entered when with times and dates recorded
- View the status of partitions on your system
- Access your WiFi cameras to check footage remotely as well as change Pan & Tilt (Foscam line of WiFi indoor/outdoor cameras)
- Control your WiFi thermostat remotely (Only works with the STAT-50 from Eyezon and the CT-50/CT-80 from Radio Thermostat)
- Easy-to-read Zone Grid lets you know exactly when someone was in a room by using motion detection
CT50-WIFI (Same as STAT50 on the Eyezon site)
In addition to the free service, Eyezon also offers two premium services. Envsalerts Plus, that adds additional functions such as zone naming, faster response time. EnvisAlarms is their own Internet based professional monitoring solution.
EyezOn EVL4 Features:
- Enables Internet remote control, status monitoring, email alerts and SMS alerts
- Alerts include alarm, arm, disarm, trouble conditions
- Arm, Disarm, Check system and zone status, bypass zones, trigger PGM output remotely
- Works with iOs, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone devices and even a PC browser
- EyezOn App allows for access through Android and Apple devices on user friendly design for smaller screens
- Connects to the alarm panel's keypad connection using standard 4 conductor wire
- Connects to your Internet router using standard network patch cable (not included)
- ZERO alarm system programming required for DSC systems. Installer code not needed
- Installer code and some programming required for Honeywell systems. See here.
- No set-up or monthly fees - Free Cloud Service
- Supports e-mail and text alerts to one or multiple contacts
- Line-cut monitoring can notify if system does not 'check-in'
- Connects via keypad bus
- No port forwarding or router set-up required
- Works with dynamic or static IP
- Always on Internet connection required at alarm installation premises
- Approximate dimensions: 4.3cm x 10.9cm
- 1 year warranty
- EVL-4 Internet board
- Approx 3 inch 4 conductor connecting cable
- Plastic stand-offs
- Two way mounting tape
Tested and working with the following panels:
- PC1555 / PC1555 MX
- PC5010 (Power832)
- PC5020 (Power864)
- Vista 10P
- Vista 15P
- Vista 20P
- Vista 21iP
- Vista 128P
- Vista 250P
- Not compatible with DSC PC1550 Classic or older, Alexor, Impassa, 9047, Neo
The EVL4 replaces the EVL3 and EVL2DS modules.
- 100MBit Ethernet vs 10MBit connection
- Improved diagnostic LEDs
- Support for larger systems (Eg. Vista 128p, 250p)